De Beer Attorneys Incorporated
Registration number 2016/434992/21
- General Disclaimer: The information shared on this site and its related social media accounts does not constitute professional legal advice and serves solely for general, educational, entertainment and promotional purposes. Should you require legal advice, please seek the counsel of a qualified legal professional who can advise you on your unique legal issue in a formal setting. De Beer Attorneys Incorporated, its Officers and/or its Employees do not accept liability in any capacity for any loss and/or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, which may arise from any action(s) and/or opinions stemming from reliance on the content published on this site and/or consequences or transactions.
- Content: We are diligent in ensuring the content of this site is regularly updated and purport to publish current and accurate information at all times. However, De Beer Attorneys Incorporated does not accept any liability for any inaccuracy, error(s), omission(s) and/or misinterpretation(s) included in the concerned content.
- Viruses: De Beer Attorneys Incorporated has actioned reasonable measures to safeguard the integrity of this site and its contents. However, we do not provide users of this site with any warranty that; this site, its files, downloads and/or applications are free of viruses which can corrupt your system(s).
- Companies Act: De Beer Attorneys Incorporated is a personal liability company, incorporated per the Companies Act 71 of 2008 under registration number 2016/434992/21. The registered address of De Beer Attorneys is 21 Dreyer Street, Sunclare Building, 4th Floor, Claremont, Cape Town, 7708, South Africa.
- Protection of Personal Information: When interacting with this site, should you upload any "personal information" (as defined under the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 - POPI Act), we undertake to process this personal information in compliance with the relating provisions of the POPI Act.
Download The Companies Act 71 of 2008 here.
Download the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 here.